1. We will be meeting the 2nd and 4th Friday of the month. Group starts at 6:45 pm.
2. If there is a schedule conflict, you can attend even if your spouse cannot. One person learning can make a difference.
3. We allow singles in the group. It is a great way to prepare for marriage.
4. We will not be sharing meals together, but there will be snackage.
5. Initially, we will not be using a “formal” curriculum. I am very interactive when I lead this group and I will just see the direction the group is heading, and go from there.
6. We will stop meeting formally in May. We have found the summer is difficult to continue through because of vacations and other events that families attend together and I do not want to interfere with those events.
7. We will continue to meet informally throughout the summer with fellowship events. We will do a number of get-togethers in various places. We will begin meeting again in September.
Russ & Misty